Objectives of the job
Your responsabilities will be :
• Security monitoring, security assessments, security maintenance within Windows, Linux, Mainframes, Docker, Cloud, ...
• Security Scanning of host systems + analyzing of potential risk
• Reporting of security risks identified:
• Assessment of network security architectures. You will work with security technologies such as:
- Privilege Access Management (CyberArk)
- Public Key infrastructures and leaf certificate management tools (AppViewX)
As a Security Engineer, you have :
• Very good knowledge of IT infrastructure & development
• Very good knowledge/experience in DevOps or System Engineer with a passion for Security
• Very good knowledge of IT security management
• Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
• French and/or Dutch
Why apply ?
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team : join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges !
For ACENSI, human qualities are decisive regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability !
So don't wait any longer, join us !