Objectives of the job
Your responsabilities will be :
1) Data Analysis
Analyse requests for new datasets (or new reports requiring new data), from business requirements gathering/clarification to functional analysis (including definition/clarification of business rules, data profiling, quality criteria, security rules, and source-to-target mapping)
Develop and maintain up-to-date documentation
Prepare and execute test plans
Analyse incidents (for use cases / datasets already implemented in the data platform) and solve them when they are in his/her scope
2) Data Modelling
- Understand and translate business needs into conceptual and logical data models according to company standards and guidelines
Ensure consistency across data models and foster integration/reuse across the departments of the organization
Propose improvements to the company’s data modelling approach (methodologies, standards, guidelines)
Create data dictionaries and populate business glossary
We are looking for a Senior Profile.
You have fully mastered this basis:
- Data architecture
- Data modelling: Data Vault
- Data modelling: Dimensional modelling
- Data querying (SQL) and analysis
- MS Azure cloud and data (architecture + hands-on experience)
- Business and functional analysis
- Data analysis and specification (profiling, source-to-target mapping...)
- Project management
- Drive, ownership and proactivity
Why apply ?
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team : join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges !
For ACENSI, human qualities are decisive regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability !
So don't wait any longer, join us !