Objectives of the job
You will join a service which delivers and support state of the art workstation solutions for its employees.
This team takes care of 1st and 2nd line support for all internal Workstations, printers, mobile and fixed phones, network connections,…to ensure operational excellence at all times.
You mission will be :
- To install and configure new and used workstations; more specifically installing standard image and specific software packages, profile configuration and testing
- To maintain, restore, substitute or renew workstations taking care of data migration
- To provide internal users with support for daily issues treating hard and software demands according to workstation policy
- To ensure security by taking care of antivirus systems
- To guarantee an up to date inventory of PC equipment, workstations, printers …
- To provide technical support for printers, being the contact of suppliers
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- Preferably a bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology, or equivalent level acquired through experience
- A good knowledge and a keen interest in IT tools
- Fluent in both French and Dutch with a good understanding of IT-related English
Main processes, systems, tools used : Window 10 OS, Office365 (exchange online), Active Directory, Cisco, Network (VLAN, Wifi, ...)
Why apply ?
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team : join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges !
For ACENSI, human qualities are decisive regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability !
So don't wait any longer, join us !