Description de l'offre
Objectives of the job
ACENSI is looking for a "Senior Network Security Engineer" for one its client of the public sector.
Your responsabilities will be :
- Coordinate the activities of implementing the Network Security Framework
- Report to the Technical Project Manager
- Help with documentation updates and possible workflow processes
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Network engineering experience is a must
- Ease to work with ICT network Security people
- Very good experience in different network technologies :
- Layer 1 UTP/STP/FTP, Fiber, WIFI
- Layer 2 LAN
- Layer 3 routing, internet, MPLS
- Layer 4 transport TCP/UDP
- Layer 5, 6 and 7 : SSH, telnet, FTP, Proxy, load balancing, etc.
- Network Security (VPN, RAS, ACL, Firewall, NAC, NAT, network zoning, DMZ, etc.)
Why apply ?
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team : join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges !
For ACENSI, human qualities are decisive regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability !
So don't wait any longer, join us !