Description de l'offre
The role of Business Manager is essential for ACENSI's development: We are looking for tomorrow’s Leaders!
At ACENSI, the job of Business Manager is divided into 3 main parts :
- Business development: Identifying, negotiating and concluding the sale of technical services to large industrial and technological groups.
- Recruitment and management: selecting, supervising and developing your team of consultants.
- Managing the turnover and profitability of your business unit.
As part of the sales team, you will be responsible for :
- Build, develop and retain a client portfolio,
- Meet the relevant contacts and propose our service offers to them,
- Conducting candidate interviews,
- Accompany and conduct client meetings,
- Ensuring regular follow-up of consultants working with clients.
You are graduate from a business school or have a higher education. You speak French, English and Dutch.
We are especially looking for good personalities who like challenges, customer relations and management and who want to develop their career quickly, in Belgium or abroad.
Why apply ?
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team : join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges !
For ACENSI, human qualities are decisive regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability !
So don't wait any longer, join us !