Description de l'offre
Objectives of the job
ACENSI is looking for a "Junior Helpdesk 1st Line" for one its client of the public sector.
Your daily activities will be :
- Resolve and follow up user notifications. Both first and basic second-line helpdesk.
- Install and manage desktop environment users.
- Install and manage PC hardware and peripherals.
- IT inventory and stock management.
- Provide communication with the customer side and report to team and department head.
- Experience in using service desk tools (eg Omnitracker) and managing a cmdb.
- Easy to understand and clear communicator via telephone.
- Some knowledge of Windows Active Directory: User management, Computer management, DHCP, DNS, DFS, File management, Group policies at user and computer level.
- Knowledge of and experience with management and installations of Windows desktop environments: Windows 10, Office 2013 or later, Installation PCs, Add and remove PC hardware, Windows Deployment Services, SCCM.
Why apply ?
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team : join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges !
For ACENSI, human qualities are decisive regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability !
So don't wait any longer, join us !