Description de l'offre
Objectives of the job
ACENSI is looking for a "Network Support Engineer" for one its client of the energy sector. You will support users and network experts.
You daily activities will be :
1) Operational management:
- Ticket management
- Incident and request management
- Incident investigation
- Infrastructure modifications related to incidents/requests: modification of equipment configuration, addition of equipment (installation will be performed by a team of Field Engineers), ...
- Writing of documentation
2) Support to Network Experts:
- Execution of recurring tasks
- Drafting of documentation
- Participation in implementation activities (depending on seniority level)
- You have basic knowledge of network architecture
- You demonstrated experience in : network security, network troubleshooting, Network Access Control (NAC), and with Checkpoint or Fortinet firewalls, DDI services.
- CCNA level (or equivalent) expected
- You speak English and French
Why apply ?
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team : join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges !
For ACENSI, human qualities are decisive regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability !
So don't wait any longer, join us !