Description de l'offre
Are Angular and front-end your things?
Do you look forward to regularly joining new, highly skilled teams and learning a lot from them?
Is open communication about your desired career path a must?
Then you are our newest Angular consultant!
Objectives of the job
- Evaluate designs, wireframes and other deliverables during the design and user experience phase for potential development issues
- Collaborate with the designer to plan front-end functionality
- Review work for performance and compliance with accessibility standards
- Evaluation, development and integration of new technologies
- Proposal of solutions according to customers' expectations and constraints
- Creation and transmission of documentation
- Various analyses of architectures and developments
- Web management with Angular
- You have a Degree in Informatics (Bachelor or Master level)
- You have at least one year of experience in an equivalent position.
- You are fluent in English and French
- Knowledge of JS languages and frameworks: Angular / React / Vue
- Ability to estimate time and level of effort for development tasks
Why apply ?
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team : join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges !
For ACENSI, human qualities are decisive regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability !
So don't wait any longer, join us !