Description de l'offre
ACENSI is looking for a Senior Business Analyst, to work with one of our clients of the public sector.
As Business Analyst, you are responsible for analyzing business processes and other data in order to provide feedback regarding opportunities to enhance efficiency, defining business requirements and propose solution paths that meet these requirements.
Objectives of the job
- Map customer journeys, describe business processes and other data and translate them into business requirements
- Identify the impact of new demands on the internal / external business processes, services and products
- Lead workshops with key users, formalize needs, propose solutions, get validation
- Provide input as to business opportunities and product scoping to product management
- Discuss, understand and align key business stakeholders and IT people
- Collaborate with development teams with regard to content and functionalities
- Define possibilities for integration (conceptual) in terms of architecture, data exchange, interfacing
- Ensure compliancy with security, legal, GDPR guidelines
Required Knowledge and Experience
- You are an excellent communicator with high level interpersonal skills and a proven track record leading workshops and meetings in a politically complex and challenging environment
- You have excellent leadership skills and a proven experience leading colleagues and/or suppliers
- You are result driven
- You are a team player
Business experience required
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree
- You have at least 5 years as a Business Analyst working on complex software development projects
- You have experience in making and maintaining relationships with stakeholders of various hierarchical level
- You are able to quickly gather knowledge about a new business domain, and you are able to understand complex matters and to explain them in an easy way
- Experience in several different sectors is an asset
Fluent in both Dutch and French, plus IT linked English
Why apply ?
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team : join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges !
For ACENSI, human qualities are decisive regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability !
So don't wait any longer, join us !