Description de l'offre
To support its growth, ACENSI Belgium is recruiting for one of our client, in the banking field, a "Senior Test Engineer" (F/M/X).
Context of the mission
Ensure the testing activity, by defining the test strategy, the description of test cases, their execution and reporting on the outcome, in close collaboration with the project team.
Objectives of the job
- Elaborate a test strategy
- Provide effort estimations and planning of the test activities
- Collaborate with functional analysts and developers in defining requirements and designs
- Preparation of test conditions
- Execution of test conditions and reporting of issues
- Automation of specific test conditions
- Status reporting
Specifics for Agile Testing:
- Provide and execute just in time test cases for current sprint and not for the entire project
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings and sprint review meetings
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Risk aware
Technical experience required
- Able to elaborate test scripts and execute tests
Prepare test plan
Experience with test automation tools and test reporting tools
Sound knowledge of English as well as (at least) one local language.
Why apply ?
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team : join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges !
For ACENSI, human qualities are decisive regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability !
So don't wait any longer, join us !