Description de l'offre
To support its growth, ACENSI Belgium is recruiting for one of our client, in the insurance field, a "Functional Analyst" (F/M/X).
Objectives of the job
- Interact, in a Agile/scrum environment, with Software Architect, Requirement Engineers, System Analyst and Lead Developers
- Gather and understand business needs in full autonomy and translate them into detailed analysis to System Analysts and/or Lead Developers
- Participate to the application functional and technical design to help creating a solution
- Analyze and evaluate existing systems and suggest improvements
Required Knowledge and Experience
Technical experience required
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Knowledge and experience with Mainframe back-end
- Able to design and analyse end-to-end processes
- Experience with technical environment involving the following technologies : Angular, Java8, Tomcat, Spring, Oracle, MF DB2/IMS
Business experience required
- Experience in banking or insurance domains
- Analytical mindset, proactive
- Good communication skills
- Not afraid to take the lead
- English (FR/NL is a plus)
Why apply ?
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team : join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges !
For ACENSI, human qualities are decisive regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability !
So don't wait any longer, join us !