Description de l'offre
To support its growth, ACENSI Belgium is recruiting for one of our client, in the insurance field, a "Project Officer" (F/M/X).
Objectives of the job
- You prepare monthly files in order to get cases automatically created by batch by Methods
- You provide daily help to the administrators when they are blocked in the system or have general questions about the functionalities of CRM/ Services and you give input for improvements.
- You support the project manager (or autonomously collaborate) in developments in CRM/Services as well as in projects, workshops that involve (digital) process improvements) : Analyse new project, Organise workshops together with the PM to learn the needs of the administrators, support administrators after the project is in production
Required Knowledge and Experience
Technical experience required
- CRM (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Files handling
Business experience required
- Previous function linked to Group Insurance/CRM
- You have strong communication and networking skills
- You are structured and organised in your job
- You can work in team but also autonomously
- You have good analytic skills
- You have a critical spirit
- You have a synthetic and structured problem approach
Good in English.
Fluent in French and/or Dutch, good knowledge of the other language.
Why apply ?
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team : join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges !
For ACENSI, human qualities are decisive regardless of your gendre, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability !
So don't wait any longer, join us !